Deng More Likely To Get Extension Than Gordon

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

sounds about right...IMO Deng is more valuable to this team than Gordon is.

3. patkick

patkick #21

Yeah good all around talents are hard to find these days. Combo-guards like Gordon are getting more common by the day.

4. Babe_Ruth

Both of these players are stars in this league, but I agree with you guys I believe Deng is the better player, and he should get the extension. I personally believe that he's going to be a superstar in this league in a couple of seasons and he has a chance to make the All Star team this season. If he does get it before Gordon it's the right move by the Bulls organization.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

It's funny how Chicago offered Deng and first pick for Richard Jefferson, 2 seasons ago. And the Nets thought they were getting ripped off.

6. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Excellent point! They were shopping Deng for awhile, but this past season in the playoffs he proved what his true worth is.

7. Babe_Ruth

When LeBron was in high school, this guy was ranked the second best high school player after him. He had lots of potential and going to Duke really helped him, he was off to a slow start in the NBA, but every year he has shown some improvement, and now I believe he's ready to take the next step.

Also it's funny that you mention that Kidd, because Jefferson stock has gone down in the last few seasons and Deng has gone up.