PlayStation 3 Demon's Souls

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Merc, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This game is fucking EPIC.

It's got me addicted after only two hours of play. It's a fantastic action RPG that finally makes me 100% thrilled to own a PS3. I've always loved Atlus and their products but Demon's Souls is just fucking awesome.

One thing that I'm kind of wondering is that everyone is saying how hard the game is. Personally, and I'm really not trying to boast or anything, I'm not having so much difficulty. The only times I've died have happened because I was not weary of my surroundings.

Overall, it's a fucking phenomenal game. If you have a PS3, go find a copy now!

2. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I haven't played it yet, i need to import. But from the videos i've seen it seems to me like one of the best RPG's this generation.

Love the co-op concept and the hardcore, brutal design of it.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Where are you again, Maikeru?

The online play is definitely awesome.

4. Mihael_langley

Living in Portugal right now, so EU. We have no release date yet, if ever ^^

Do you see many ghosts while playing? It must be a lot of fun the hint system, do players actually try and help you or do they just trick you into doing something that would get you killed?

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Cant say I've ever even heard of it. I'm to stoked about COD6 right now to venture into any other games, but I can definitely jot this one down in my rentals if I ever need to.

6. Mihael_langley

Demon souls is more than just a rental. Its made of the same caliber as Uncharted 2 and MW2 ^^

7. icegoat63

But then again... I'm not into RPG's.

Sooooooo to me, chances are its just a Rental :hah: Plus I didnt care for Uncharted :no:

Mihael_langley likes this.
  8. Mihael_langley

Ah ok ok. Fair enough lol

icegoat63 likes this.
  9. icegoat63

The Last Real good RPG I fully enjoyed woulda been God of War II (maybe Chains of Olympus to). And before that was Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty on the PS2.

I really have to be in the mood for one for it to really hook me. Thats why I end up just renting most RPG's and trying 'em out. I actually bought the First GOW for 5 bucks used... then got hooked :hah:

So yeah, nothing against the game... its just hard for me to really enjoy RPG's.

10. Mihael_langley

GOW and Metal gear aren't RPG's ^^

Fallout 3, Oblivion, Bioshock, Final Fantasy are RPg's =p