• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Demon Possession Reported in Indiana

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A terrified mother claims she watched in horror as her demon-possessed 9-year-old son walked backwards up a wall and ceiling. Her claims would be easy to dismiss if a child services case worker and a nurse weren’t reportedly there to witness it all.

A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana ? The Details Are Almost Too Horrifying to Believe | Video | TheBlaze.com
This is such a strange story. I know I've seen a ghost so this could be possible too. I know people lie but there was a witness and the police were afraid to go on their property plus the church seemed to believe them.

If something like this happened to me or someone I know it would totally freak me out. I would of wanted out of that house as soon as possible.

Thoughts?
------
I've been reading some more stories on this. Looks like this might be the real deal. Scary to think something like this could happen.

EXCLUSIVE 'A portal to hell': Police chief and priest who examined 'possessed' children at 'haunted' Indiana home back official reports saying it's no hoax | Mail Online

Last edited:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
How interesting :D I love watching 'A Haunting' on Discovery channel and some stories covered similar things; people would be lifted in the air, the phones stopped working, television turning off and on by itself, and possession. That's only naming a few.

I wonder what happened in the house; murder? Ritual sacrifice? Contacting demons?

We'll never know.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know what happened there but they are saying it was some sort of portal to hell and there was over 200 demons in the house. Even the police chief said it went after him. Don't think I would want to have an experience like that. I don't see how they stayed there as long as they did.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Same can be said about other people living in haunted houses; perhaps it's a mixture of disbelief, and feeling that no one would believe them? When people say their house is haunted the immediate reaction from others is to say 'you imagined it' 'your eyes are playing ticks on you' 'you were probably dreaming'; this one got to an extreme that there were witnesses and the spirits were attaching to others outside the house.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can understand someone being afraid to come forward, at first I was about seeing the ghost of my cat. Now I will tell someone and not care if they believe me or not. I can also understand someone's skepticism because people do lie to bring attention to themselves. So in my case I do believe in the supernatural but I also know people lie and sometimes I will still have a hard time believing a story like this. This story though I do believe.

dDave

V.I.P.
Honestly. If someone is walking up walls in your house it's not just some weird anomaly that you try to figure out. You RUN away from there and get a hotel or go stay with friends or whatever. There's absolutely a 0% chance that I'd have stayed in the home for one more second than I had to.

I believe in God and with that comes belief in demons (the Bible tells us that even demons believe in God). I, for one, don't know if this particular case is real or not (difficult to tell fabrication from truth, many stories like this really are lies) but I do believe that things like this do happen more often than we'd like to admit.

The family was allegedly examined by the seriff, a nurse, and a psychiatrist and nobody seems to think they are crazy.

If this is a fabricated story then it's really elaborate.

MeeplyMooBubbagoo

Registered Member
I've had some strange experiences, so who am I to discount other people's experiences? I know there are weird things out there, and I've read some stories that cannot be explained such as a possessed girl predicting the deaths of others in her town such as a man falling to his death. It was in unexplained mysteries. :) I will say that there must be some reason for the belief in demons, and that either 90% of us are liars or most people have had some WEIRD things happen.