Democratic presidential debates

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by rytis2001, Apr 26, 2007.

1. rytis2001

rytis2001 Guest

Thank you MSNBC for airing the debates but...
    Two thing are clear:
    1. Kerry is not the only confused rat in the democrat party. "Do you believe there is such a thing as a global war on terror?" Clinton, Obama and Edwards raise hands. Obama, potentially realizing that he might face some heat for his response to the question of what'd he do if two American cities were nuked, later clarified his response: "We have genuine enemies out there that have to be hunted down." There is "no contradiction" between using force "intelligently" and building alliances. Kucinich then noted that his statement was "provocative." Obama calls the idea of initiating a war with Iran "a profound mistake" but says "there is no contradiction taking us the seriously the need to want to strengthen our alliances around the world" but "if we have nuclear proliferators around the war.," that is a "grave" threat. It was strong response.
    2. Kucinich and Gravel are the only two out of 8 who are not hypocrites and at the same time both who received much less questions then the rest of hypocrites….
    Is this a coinsidence? How do you explain why? Who decided that these Obama, Clinton, Reid, are more popular? - The media which is controlled by people who selected Bush.

I need to know what is the exact process in which one of these 8 will be chosen to be nominated against a republican, because 2 of these are real and 6 are a fake, and I can not take media pollster word for who the people like best

Seriously, I'm shocked no one can answer... if they will be selected by some few thugs in the democratic headquarters, then everything is clear: US is run as a dictatorship posing as democracy...