Democrat 2020

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Listened to Andrew Yang on Ben Shapiro podcast. Really smart guy. My new favorite Democrat. He's a real problem solver. Nice to hear someone that isn't a broken record of - I hate Trump.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Listened to Andrew Yang on Ben Shapiro podcast. Really smart guy. My new favorite Democrat. He's a real problem solver. Nice to hear someone that isn't a broken record of - I hate Trump.
Our Policies - Andrew Yang for President
There are things there I don't agree with. I also never vote for anyone who is pro-abortion.
That said, it's very refreshing to see a list of policy goals that have been well thought out and aren't based on tropes.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Back in 2016 I said Bernie Sanders was a man of conviction. I disagree with him wholeheartedly, but his heart is in the right place. I was wrong. He is a man who wants to give murderers and rapists the right to vote. He is an immoral piece of shit. All he cares about is votes, and he doesn’t give a damn how he gets them. He’s a loser who’s done nothing his entire adult life but fool a bunch of idiots into re-electing him.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Back in 2016 I said Bernie Sanders was a man of conviction. I disagree with him wholeheartedly, but his heart is in the right place. I was wrong. He is a man who wants to give murderers and rapists the right to vote. He is an immoral piece of shit. All he cares about is votes, and he doesn’t give a damn how he gets them. He’s a loser who’s done nothing his entire adult life but fool a bunch of idiots into re-electing him.
Seems like to me the further left the rest of the party goes the further left he goes. I really don't like him.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
We have a political party that believes if you’ve committed a felony, like murder and rape, you shouldn’t lose your right to vote. But you can lose your right to bear arms because someone else committed a crime.

You can’t make this stupid shit up.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The political party that argued we are enabling rapists by confirming Kavanaugh, are now arguing rapists should not lose their right to vote.

The Democratic Party is filled with nothing but immoral pieces of shit.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Most of Bernie's ideas I don't like but capping credit card interest rates at 15% might be a good one. I don't know how people with a low credit score would ever get a credit card or a loan though. So it might not help the people he wants to help. Which maybe they shouldn't get one if their credit score is that low because of bad debt. Then again how is someone suppose to build up their credit rating when first starting out if they can't get a loan.

Turning the post office into a bank doesn't sound good to me.

Bernie Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez Propose 15% Cap On Credit Card Rates; Visa, MC Tumble