• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Democrat 2020

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If you were putting money down, who do you think will get the nomination? I can't see any of the ones that have announced having a shot.
The only 2 reasonable ones I see are Biden or Howard Shultz if he abandons the Independent bid.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Probably Biden if he runs. Shultz, I don't know, he has made dems mad over him running as an independent, not sure they would support him at this point. Which if Biden wins the nomination I doubt he will run as an independent.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Probably Biden if he runs. Shultz, I don't know, he has made dems mad over him running as an independent, not sure they would support him at this point. Which if Biden wins the nomination I doubt he will run as an independent.
Biden/Harris ticket. The old and the young. The moderate and the extreme. The man and the woman. The white and the black. It's perfect.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I think Biden’s time has come and gone. Democrats like fresh and new, he doesn’t fit that bill. Besides, he’s not far left enough for today’s Democrat. His message isn’t one of “free everything” which appeals to the modern leftist, as ignorant as that message is.

Impaired

Registered Member
I can't wait for the Democrats here to start the GOP thread. Should be just as insightful.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Biden’s time has come and gone. Democrats like fresh and new, he doesn’t fit that bill. Besides, he’s not far left enough for today’s Democrat. His message isn’t one of “free everything” which appeals to the modern leftist, as ignorant as that message is.
You might be right about that. Compared to today's democrats he is a conservative. Unless he decides to change his message to suit the far left.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I can't wait for the Democrats here to start the GOP thread. Should be just as insightful.
chill bro, its just a question. 6 post in and not a single bashing of anyone running.
Why don't you make the GOP thread so you can post about how all Republicans are racist, anti-science, blah, blah blah..

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
yeah but they have to get through the super-delegates. The SD's decide not the average leftist on the street.

Impaired

Registered Member
chill bro, its just a question. 6 post in and not a single bashing of anyone running.
Why don't you make the GOP thread so you can post about how all Republicans are racist, anti-science, blah, blah blah..
I'm not a Democrat. I just find it funny that the thread on Democrats has no Democrats posting. Kind of ironic. At least, to me.