• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deltopia college party gets out of control

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
ISLA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — About 100 people were arrested and at least 44 people were taken to the hospital during a weekend college party in Southern California that devolved into an out-of-control street brawl, authorities said.

Deltopia Leads To 100 Arrests, 44 Hospitalizations
At least a 100 were arrested and many were hospitalized during this drunken brawl. Cops were also among the injured trying to break this mess up. I think the college should expel anyone arrested or at least place them on probation.

This here is a perfect example of why I would never attend such a large party. You may have no intentions of getting this crazy but you never know what someone else will do. If your there you could get caught up in it without intending to.

Would you attend a big party like this? Have you ever been to a party like this? Ever had one get out of control? What do you think about these type of parties?

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
I attended a party like this at the end of high school. It got unbelievably out of control. There would have been nearly one hundred people there, and not just us students which would have only made for one third of that number. Who the hell were all those other people? I'll never know.

Nearly everyone was getting totally pissed, and there were many of my friends having sex in the garden or in the house itself, and a fellow student who never acknowledged my existence at the best of times asked me to look after his "girlfriend" while he went and snogged some other chick.

It's at this point that I left.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have never cared for parties like that. I did attend one after graduation from high school and a couple of the hells angels showed up. Although they seemed nice but they wasn't drunk yet that was when I left, I could see things getting out of hand with them around. I never heard anything later so maybe nothing happened.

Did catch my date getting cozy with another girl so I dumped him then and there.