• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dell laptops smell like cat pee

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you bought a new Dell laptop lately and it smells like cat pee your not alone. They have replaced thousands of them because of it. They say its not because a cat peed on them but its because of the manufacturing process which they have changed. It may not be a health hazard but I still don't blame people for not wanting them if they smell that bad, I wouldn't.

Would you keep a laptop that stinks?

‘Cat pee smell’ forces Dell to replace thousands of new laptops | The Raw Story

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's kind of bizarre. If they were replacing them for free then no, I wouldn't hold onto a laptop that smells like cat piss.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
They couldn't smell this while making the laptops? I would imagine the factory would have smelled pretty bad.

Even if they weren't recalling it, I would insist on a swap if my laptop smelled like cat pee. Ew

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
You know if that laptop smelled that bad after you have been handling it your hands had to smell bad too and your cloths if you had it sitting on your lap. Yulk.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's....odd....lol

I'd definitely want to return mine too if mine smelled that way. Gross.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ATARIGUY Technology 4
goingtopshelf Baseball 0
StroShow NFL 17
Babe_Ruth NFL 1
Millz NFL 3