• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deli Meats

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
What are your favorite deli meats and how do you like them cut? Also, what sauces do you like with them?

Personally, I'm a big fan of roast beef and barbecue chicken. I actually like the meat cut a lot thicker than most do, about a seven on most scales, since I don't like arranging tiny little slices on the sandwich. Miracle Whip is my sauce of choice, which mustard being a second.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Roast beef is probably my favorite... after that, it's a tie between pepper turkey & a certain kind of ham. I can't think of the exact name right this second. What do I like on it? Miracle Whip for the turkey & ham and horseradish sauce for the roast beef.

m1ssro

Registered Member
My favoritest deli meat is turkey, followed closely by ham, and the ideal sandwich has a bit of both. I like it thinly sliced and stacked high, served with both honey mustard and mayo.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I try not to eat them as much anymore since they're not the best thing for you, but I do enjoy Turkey Breast, Black Forrest Ham the most. I do enjoy a few more, but when I do purchase deli meats those two are the ones I usually buy.

Impact

V.I.P.
Easily roast beef, with smoked pork coming in a close second. And then any type of chicken. Not the biggest fan of ham, at all.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like salami, turkey and ham the most.

I have never been much of a roast beef fan for some reason.

laserlight

Registered Member
I like thin slices best. French dip roast beef is my favorite but i like salami with peppercorns and rotiserie seasoned chicken too. i like mayo for roast beef and chicken but i love mustard on salami! =D

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Thick cut turkey and thin cut roast beef are favorites of mine. Also a nice thick cut of provolone to go along with it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Bologna and salami are my two favourites. Also that thinly sliced ham. I usually put all three of them on a sandwich. If it's bologna or salami only, I like to fry em in a pan a bit before putting them on a sandwich with cheese and lettuce. Nothing more satisfying while watching a show than an SCL!