• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deism

trixiechi

Registered Member
I have come across Deism, and I liking the concepts a lot...

"A Critical Examination of Deism I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.
I believe the equality of man, and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.
Thomas Paine"

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
The world and even the teachings of the world we learn in school are full of flaws, contradictions and inconsistencies in the dealings of religion, any religion or even the lack of religion.

To me there is no "right" or "wrong" belief. I choose to not believe in any religion, I do not think I am Atheist, because I do not deny there could be a God, but also I do not believe in the existence of any God personally. I think what is important in matters of religion is to be aware your belief may not be 100% correct, as no form is to my knowledge. There is no 100% accurate answers as of yet to why or how the Universe or even life came to be.

So my belief is simple, each of us has the right and choice to believe how we wish and should not be ridiculed or looked down upon for our beliefs. If what you believe seems logical, acceptable and gives you comfort then this is truly the right belief.

Last edited: