• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Degrassi The Next Generation

Iris

rainbow 11!
I just recently got into this show!!! It's about a group of teenagers in high school about to go on to college. Although I'm sure there is more to it seeing as I've only seen about 5 or so episodes. BUT I LOVE IT.

My favorite pairing is Paige and Alex. <333333333333333333333333

Watch this clip for hot lesbian action. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csJm16DQdqk

M

m_mm_good

ahah i`ve seen it on the "N" a few times. there is SOO much drama in there. super chaotic @[email protected]; but i guess that`s why it`s so oddly interesting xDD ahah ^^;

Shwa

V.I.P.
At first when Degrassi came out, I didn't pay too much attention to it, but when it started to gain more popularity I started to watch it. I liked it at some points, but when they did the episode on the School Shooting, that caught my attention, that was a powerful episode right there. I would have to say my favorite character is Paige's Brother......damn he's hot ;)

~Shwa'

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Never heard of it actually, I might ask in the Blockbuster Videos if they got any vidoes of this

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I've watched watch it a couple times, my friend describes it as a teenage soap opera.

Blur

iPimp
A bunch of stereotypical high school kids doing high school shit and tons of high school drama....i actually enjoyed the show for a time but now its kinda boring

Iris

rainbow 11!
I can see where is can get boring. Which is why I just follow Paige and Alex. I find there are too many people to follow.