Definition.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Westy, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

What is the most defining point of your life? Currently or from the past.
    Mine is the birth of my second child 20 yrs after my first, and she the most beautiful thing i have ever produced.
    Big up Westy lol!!

How about you guys, spill?:nod:

2. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Sorry about being morbid:

Death. [read my sig]

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

My early childhood, 11-14. Those years shaped me more than any other and although I'm expecting some twists in the plot on the road ahead, I doubt any thing will impact on me more than that time period (Unless my death involved a falling classical piano outside a skyscraper).

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'd say everything from age 9-20, I've evolved a lot in that amount of time from and learned a whole bunch of stuff too.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

How can something that hasn't happened yet define who you are?

I'm assuming, Westy, that you're talking about a defining "moment" since you chose to spotlight the birth of your daughter?

I think my biggest for me was the day I chose to move out of my parents house and take charge of my own life.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Probably 2 years into my relationship with Syndicate. I knew it was forever and the days just kept getting better and better from then on.

7. Saucepan

Saucepan Registered Member

Well I hope I still have many more defining moments to come. However the one I still consider the most important about me now was when my Mother died. It was after that I realised, surprisingly, what I was like...if that makes any sense.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  8. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

well i think i am in my defining moment, i am in college, seeking new perspectives, and becoming more and more active in things happening around me, although as ap said i may not be in my defining moment seeing as how I can't exactly look back at the present.