• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Definition of a Slut

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
There are many ways to speak of a women who sleeps around: Hoe, Slut, Hussy, Tramp, Village Bike etc etc, these same rules don't seem to apply to men but there we are. I don't really know many women in my life who would be considered to be a slut, very few I know sleep around and have one night stands, I am not saying there is anything wrong with this per say but I know some look down upon people for it.

What would you describe as a slut though? Is there a number you would put in place? Why is it do you think that men do not get the same treatment? Is there noting wrong with the activity as long as both parties are safe and secure in what is gong on?

JesseCuster

Registered Member
A slut is a person who, by sleeping with more than one partner, puts their health or livelihood at risk.

By my definition, a person who has penetrative sex with two new partners without the use of a condom is a slut.

By my definition, a person who has penetrative sex with two dozen new partners with a condom is not a slut.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
My definition of a slut would be anyone, man or woman, that sleeps around a lot, into one night stands or has two relationships going on at the same time.