Default Orders - do you have one?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
When you go to your fave restaurant or fast food place, do you already know what you'll order (you know, the usual)? Or does it depend on your mood/craving for that day?

Ex: When I go to McD, I always order a McChicken meal (with fries and iced tea) for myself.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually order the same things at fast food restaurants. I never go to Taco Bell anymore, but I always used to get two soft tacos and a Mexican pizza. I always get the same sub at Subway or Jimmy Johns. At classier restaurants I look over the menu and pick whatever I'm in the mood for.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I usually go for something with mushrooms.. lately though I've wanted to try other things and therefore had to actually scan the menus! :D

Blueyes

Registered Member
Usually I'll stick with the same things I like. Applebees is usually a toss between the quessadillas plain or the chicken pasta alfredo.

Brecks which is a local restaurant I go to 3-4 times a week it revolves around a multitude of things.

Chinese I'll usually get chicken and broccoli, chicken pancit, pork fried rice, spring rolls, and chicken dumpling things.

Taco Bell usually I still with soft tacos and some nachos with a side of meat.

I'm not that big of a fast food fan so Taco Bell is usually the only one I'll go to infrequently.

BK- Grilled chicken salad
Wendy's- Baked potato and chili
McDonalds- Quarter pounder w/cheese
Arby's- Arby melt and curly fries
Subway- Tuna w/everything except cucumbers and green peppers
Taco Bell- Burrito supreme w/extra sour cream or a taco salad

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
well it was the Veggie Patch Pizza at Applebee's but they took it off the menu. dammit.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The only fast food I'll eat is Wendy's or Taco Bell with Taco Bell being the preferred one. I love anything they have but my default is a crunchwrap.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
BK- Grilled chicken salad
Wendy's- Baked potato and chili
McDonalds- Quarter pounder w/cheese
Arby's- Arby melt and curly fries
Subway- Tuna w/everything except cucumbers and green peppers
Taco Bell- Burrito supreme w/extra sour cream or a taco salad
I love Wendy's! Even my husband who abhors fastfood places actually enjoyed the meal when we ate at Wendy's in Chicago. And my fave is the baked potato too. yummy! Too bad we don't have Wendy's here. :-/

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I pretty much order whatever I like though I am known to experiment from time to time, the last time I went to old chicago I got a peppered beef hamburger, it was pretty good, but usually there I get pizza (for obvious reasons). Different places are known for their different dishes that they serve.

It depends how I'm feeling whethere I decide to experiment or not.

TimmehD

Registered Member
McDonald's -- Two double cheeseburgers, no onion, extra pickle, large fry, medium strawberry milkshake.

Taco Bell -- Two steak quesadillas, no jalepeno sauce, an order or nachos.

Burger King -- Whopper with just cheese, ketchup, mustard, and extra pickel, medium fry, possibly a milkshake.