• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[Deep Personal Insight] This is Cool

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
There was this cool moment in class today with my Film Studies prof that I thought I would share with you guys, which I found the be interesting and self-reflective. More so than any so-called 'personality quiz' I've come across. Two things:

1. I can't tell you what it's all about yet, because then it wouldn't work.
  2. Whatever you think it is, based on this thread, I guarantee it isn't. You'll be surprised.
All you have to do right now is read this list of words. Read each word on this list. Read it a couple times if you want, but it doesn't really matter. You don't have to memorize them, just familiarize yourself with them.

1. Compassion
  2. Strength
  3. Discipline
  4. Discretion
  5. Enthusiasm
  6. Responsibility
  7. Honour
  8. Righteousness
  9. Creativity
  10. Trust
  11. Knowledge
  12. Confidence
  13. Beauty
  14. Humility
  15. Courtesy
  16. Faith
  17. Empathy
  18. Mercy
  19. Honesty
  20. Humour
  21. Sincerity
  22. Integrity
  23. Perseverance
  24. Tolerance
  25. Wisdom
  26. Hope
  27. Patience
  28. Loyalty
  29. Justice
  30. Sacrifice
  31. Defiance
  32. Respect
  33. Courage
  34. Modesty
  35. Ambition
  36. Generosity

So, if you're interested in what the big deep insightful secret is about this thread, just read the list up there and make some random post in here so I know you're interested. Again, don't even bother trying to guess what this is all about, because it's not what you think.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is spelled honor and not honour...

My spell checker says so!

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Your spell checker was not only made by Americans... It was made by [red]evil[/red] Americans!!!

Bliss

Sally Twit
19 is the best policy and 20 gets you in my pants.

shelgarr

Registered Member
These are the traits of a perfect person, qualities that everyone should aspire to, and would create success (in some form).

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
There was this cool moment in class today with my Film Studies prof that I thought I would share with you guys, which I found the be interesting and self-reflective. More so than any so-called 'personality quiz' I've come across. Two things:

1. I can't tell you what it's all about yet, because then it wouldn't work.
  2. Whatever you think it is, based on this thread, I guarantee it isn't. You'll be surprised.
All you have to do right now is read this list of words. Read each word on this list. Read it a couple times if you want, but it doesn't really matter. You don't have to memorize them, just familiarize yourself with them.

1. Compassion
  2. Strength
  3. Discipline
  4. Discretion
  5. Enthusiasm
  6. Responsibility
  7. Honour
  8. Righteousness
  9. Creativity
  10. Trust
  11. Knowledge
  12. Confidence
  13. Beauty
  14. Humility
  15. Courtesy
  16. Faith
  17. Empathy
  18. Mercy
  19. Honesty
  20. Humour
  21. Sincerity
  22. Integrity
  23. Perseverance
  24. Tolerance
  25. Wisdom
  26. Hope
  27. Patience
  28. Loyalty
  29. Justice
  30. Sacrifice
  31. Defiance
  32. Respect
  33. Courage
  34. Modesty
  35. Ambition
  36. Generosity

So, if you're interested in what the big deep insightful secret is about this thread, just read the list up there and make some random post in here so I know you're interested. Again, don't even bother trying to guess what this is all about, because it's not what you think.
tl/dr