• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dedications?

S

Sorayoushi

Do you dedicate your poems/stories/songs, etc. to people? If so, mind telling me who? It's fine if it was dedicated to yourself. I wrote arrogant sister for... my sister, obviously. I'll be writing Fallen Angel-dedicated to See Me Fly and a few others for my friends.

Blur

iPimp
I once dedicated a poem on a card to my mom, for mother's day so that was not really a suprise though. I think the only other time was when I wrote a little story like 2 pages for a kindergartener...it was a continuation of the stinky cheese man. lol

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Just about everything I write is dedicated to someone. I usually get my "inspiration" to write from other people. My poem Summer's Eve (that I posted on here) is dedicated to a friend of mine, her name is Katie Collins. The other poem that I have on here, Smile, is dedicated to another friend of mine Alex Chappelle.

It just depends on who inspires me to write.

S

Sorayoushi

That's cool. I kinda do that, since I make the characters of my story like perople from my life. If you have read Dreams, Ranae=me, Kira=see me fly, and Serenity= some other friend.

S

See_Me_Fly

uh yea... :D well i dedicate some of my stories to my friends, some books that i liked, and...yea thats all. Sometimes my family...hmmm.... ???

D

dias2525

Most of my poems and AMVs are dedicated to my friends and more specially my brother. I just like to show and express my feelings towards them.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
lots of songs i write are dedicated to someone, like the song im working on now, He Rises and Falls, is dedicated to Proof of D12 that died recently

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I think you should leave that to D12 and Slim.

As for dedications, i sometimes name my characters after friends. That's about it.