PC Games Dedicated CounterStrike: Source?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Who would be interested in getting in on a dedicated counterstrike source server? Anyone who paid would get server op rights and could change map, kick, etc.

I am thinking about setting one up soon.

2. Shawk

Shawk Registered Member

I dont play the game enouph.. I like Bf2 a tad more.

3. Mirage

I'd be up for setting up either. I like BF2 a lot also. :)

4. perfectdarkness

perfectdarkness New Member

5. Mirage

I think we would need about 5 people minimum. I'd go with an insane setup, and add stats and things, but the server could be expensive.

I guess if you are interested, let me know how much you would be willing to pay per month. I'm thinking $10 a month would probably be about what it would take.

6. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

I always am stuck on HL2. The thing I do not really get about counter strike is when you try to do headshots sometimes its like a body shot. It just isnt as accurate. But I dont know, does anyone else have that experiencE?

7. Mirage

Try aiming higher.. :D Actually, it's hard to get headshots, but a lot of it has to do with lag. If you are lagging even the slightest, or the person you are shooting is lagging just a little, it will effect your shots.

8. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

That is probably it:( Oh well.....I havent playd it too much. I accidently shot my own teamate in the back and got griped at, then I was incontrol of the bomb thing and didnt know what the hell I was doing....wasnt pretty:shake:

9. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I think that having a server for bf2 would be cool. If enough people are interested in have a bf2 server, I would be interested. $10 a month I think would be a good amount, but less would be even better.

10. Mirage

Well it depend on how many people want to get in on it. Do you have Battlefield 2?