PC Games Dedicated CounterStrike: Source?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who would be interested in getting in on a dedicated counterstrike source server? Anyone who paid would get server op rights and could change map, kick, etc.

I am thinking about setting one up soon.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think we would need about 5 people minimum. I'd go with an insane setup, and add stats and things, but the server could be expensive.

I guess if you are interested, let me know how much you would be willing to pay per month. I'm thinking $10 a month would probably be about what it would take.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I always am stuck on HL2. The thing I do not really get about counter strike is when you try to do headshots sometimes its like a body shot. It just isnt as accurate. But I dont know, does anyone else have that experiencE?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Try aiming higher.. :D Actually, it's hard to get headshots, but a lot of it has to do with lag. If you are lagging even the slightest, or the person you are shooting is lagging just a little, it will effect your shots.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Try aiming higher.. :D Actually, it's hard to get headshots, but a lot of it has to do with lag. If you are lagging even the slightest, or the person you are shooting is lagging just a little, it will effect your shots.
That is probably it:( Oh well.....I havent playd it too much. I accidently shot my own teamate in the back and got griped at, then I was incontrol of the bomb thing and didnt know what the hell I was doing....wasnt pretty:shake:

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I think that having a server for bf2 would be cool. If enough people are interested in have a bf2 server, I would be interested. $10 a month I think would be a good amount, but less would be even better.