Debate (Who's interested)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have a lot of people who good debaters on this message board. That made me think of making a debate topic in Mature Discussion. I'll decide a serious topic to discuss and you'll both have the chance to debate about it. It will be a one on one debate`s and I'll be the judge and decide who wins. If I see there's a draw then there will be a tie breaker. 'My judging will be decided on the person who proved thier point the best. I am wondering who's interested in participating if there's more then four members then will be having more then one debate which should be pretty interesting. So come on guys sign up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a few topics in mind so I don't need any topics, but I just need participaters, and looks like your the first one that entered the debate, now hopefully more people will join in(hint hint Piccolo) really soon, because I wanna get this started real soon.

B

barfootboards

i'll join, im not exactly a great debater but it just depends on the topic ... i can know alot abotu oen thing and nothing about another, its never really like i know a little of everything

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot to add some rules to this thread sorry. You need to be a good debater and you need to have good grammar and be a good speller to join. I am not directing this to you barefoot. I just forgot to add a few rules. Another thing I forgot to say is that this is just a sign up sheet and the debates will be starting next week.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'm in, but like I said, wait until after this week, because I do not know how much I can be on during this week.

B

barfootboards

Vince Carter said:
I forgot to add some rules to this thread sorry. You need to be a good debater and you need to have good grammar and be a good speller to join. I am not directing this to you barefoot. I just forgot to add a few rules. Another thing I forgot to say is that this is just a sign up sheet and the debates will be starting next week.
not directing it to me?! .. u pretty much just slaughtered me lol ... its ok tho, i understand, but jus saying i can be a good debater depending on the topic, i can type well and spell well too im just use to typing like this, and when i type fast not caring how it ends up, well thats what u see above.. also just fro the record, its "barfoot"

I'll definatly be in; sounds like fun. With the debate will we be allowed to use online sources and everything; or does it just have to be from our own heads?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We would need to know what the main topic is in order to consider what sources, it will have to be internet if any sources, and internet is not a very reliable source. I was offered to join the debate team here at WVU, and helped out the one at WVU-P so I know how real debating goes, it is rather different then you think.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Oh I would like to join the debate. Though It might have to be sometime next week though....VERY busy this week with stuff from school that i have to finish.