• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Debate forum? O_o

Marie

Registered Member
Debate forum anyone? o_O

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We've talked about it in the past, and there's one problem with that. It's very hard to keep debates and random flaming apart. Anything you want to debate can be debated in the individual forums, and I encourage it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, there are a few debate type threads going on right now in fact. I think it's fine to start debates in any forum and they will be left open as long as people can be constructive in their debates.

For example, if you disagree with somebody 100% they are still entitled to their opinion. Feel free to point out why you think somebody is wrong, but once people start yelling and screaming at people because "how could they be so stupid" then mods may step in and say something or close the thread altogether.

Debates are fine though and often times become very interesting for everybody. Just remember to agree to disagree in advance because not everybody will change their mind to your beliefs.

:)