• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deathnote

Malificus

Likes snow
I just read through chapter 107 and wow. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but the series is good.

For those of you who haven't read it before, the premise is that there are gods of death, and when one gets bored, he decides to give a human his death note, a book with the ability to kill people.

M

mysticangel

i love deathnote...one of my top 10 shounen manga's ... did you know there was a live action coming out? can't wait to see it. I love L to bad he died -_- he was my fav. along with raito/light of course.

Malificus

Likes snow
I heard about the live action. It sounds like a bad Idea considering there are only about two action scenes in the whole manga. It'll be all talking and thinking. Have you read through the lastest chapter?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I've always thought Deathnote was reall yinteresting, but I can't afford another series right now

S

scriver058

Malificus said:
I heard about the live action. It sounds like a bad Idea considering there are only about two action scenes in the whole manga. It'll be all talking and thinking. Have you read through the lastest chapter?
Some of the best movies and TV are all talking and thinking. Back to the subject, Deathnote is one of the best manga out there. After 108 chapters, it has come to an end. If ya'll haven't read the end yet, I won't ruin it, but needless to say the end was very satisfying.

Malificus

Likes snow
I still need to read 108. I'll do that as soon as I can find it.

C

Chaos42

where do you find those chapters ive read a bunch but not that many

also the series is FREAKY and i like it

Malificus

Likes snow
I've read all of Deathnote now. I like the first half, after that, meh.

C

Chaos42

ok but where do you read them we all would like to as well and i can only find up to 75 and i don't want to wait till they come out as manga

i waited enuff for the last thing i wanted to read

Malificus

Likes snow
stoptamzo.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garret Anime 6
M Art & Creative 3