• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys tell me what you think about death? For me it scares the hell outta me, if I went to doctors and I have a diseases or something and was told I had one year to live I would be thinking of it everyday, just talking about death right now it's freaking me out. I really scared to die.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I beleive no matter who you are, your scared to die. It may not be as bad as everyone else, but you think about it. I have thought about death alot, I have seen people die. I have seen murders, and suicides, and accidental deaths. To have your life swept away from you just in the snap of a finger scares me.

I beleive that if I can make it, have my child, live my life, and have a happy family with the one I love, then I beleive I will not be afraid of death anymore. I just want the most out of life.

R

Ragnarok General

Yea I agree with Sephiroth_Masamune as long as I get happiness out of life death wouldn't be as bad. I mean I am not scared of death it is just I haven't experienced everything in life I want to experience. But if I had the chance to choose I would most likely choose to die when I am alot older.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Being afraid of death is a natural thing. It is embedded in us. I of course don't want to die, but if it's my time, then it's my time.

merob

Boom!
LIke sephiroth said, there is a natural instinct which prevokes us to avoid death. + I value my life to some extent, so yeah I dont want to die. However it's not something I dread. If I were given a weird altimatum(sp) - I was asked to kill myself or suffer an anal raping - I'd kill myself on the spot.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Sephy said it...not Sephiroth... :p

Ha....someone try and anal rape him xD

Hey Sephiorth,

You're a super mod; you know rules should be followed, all posts in MD should be on topic, as well as thoughtful. This really doesn't qualify as either :-/. This is spam, sorry. Please try to clean up your posts in this forum.

-Bryan

While I am sorry I posted that, I can't say I remember posting it. I beleive I thought I was in the Sub-Topic forum so therefore it's my fault. It's nop excuse, and I am sorry.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Well, Sephy IS short for Sephiroth. But nonetheless, Lucwill be severely anal-raped :D

Note: Not by me, but by Ving Rhames

Guess its your turn Sephy. Again the expectations of the MD forum are well thought out posts, and that you stay on topic. Just as Sephiroth's post, this does not qualify. Please try and clean up your posts.

-Bryan

merob

Boom!
I'm sure no one wants another person to die on the tip of their penis.

This is your second time posting something thats either inappropriate or not up to the MD standards. Please try to keep your posts clean and well thought out Luc; if you don't want to take the extra steps to do such things, then please continue posting in places like the Sub-Topic forum where spam is encouraged. The Mature Discussion forum is not a place for this type of discussion.

-Bryan

Vegito728

Registered Member
I really ain't that afraid of death I just hope when I go it's a peaceful death.

S

Sorayoushi

well, it's not that bad... I mean if you die, then you live... i mean... you... don't do anything beside being dead. It's kinda peaceful... maybe...
if you like your life and don't want to die, yea it may be a little scary. If you hate you life and you want to die... well, you're still not gonna die. As someone said... there's this little instinct that makes us people avoid death. Also, as someone said, when it's time, it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.