• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Death Sentence

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you think about the Death Sentence? Personally if you did a crime that is savear like killing someone or rape someone, or something that drastic, I think it's ok for the death sentence. I dont think there's anything wrong in that to be honest with you, I think it is the right thing to do. You do the Crime you pay for it, simple as that.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I totally agree! If you killed someone innocent on purpose you should pay for it! If it was an accident, like if you work on a construction site and summert BIG dropped on someone. Then it's ok.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I have no problem with it at all. My mom was raped and my cousin was stabed just about a 100 times so I have no problem with it at all they deserve it.

S

SOAD2k8

As long as the punnishment fits the crime I am all for it. If someone went in and shot up a school I'd say that that would be easily a suitable punishment, but if it was an accidental death then that wouldn't be grounds for execution.

merob

Boom!
I think people should have the right to choose if they're going to be killed for serious crimes. Personally I think the death sentence sounds like a bargan. I'd rather die then sit in a prizon cell for 3x life. I think folks with the death sentence should be given the option to serve time (a life sentence) for their actions, and the same in reverse (ppl w/ life should be able to choose death). + they should be able to choose how they're goin to die (gas chamber, injection, etc).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
WEll it all depends which prison you go to, because there is a lot of soft prisons around the world. But there's also a lot of though ones. But I don't agree with asking the prisoner which one he wants. I say you give him three weeks in jail, before that you tell him that you will be executed the fourth week. That will make him think, like you will not believe about death.

merob

Boom!
i dont feel we have the right to take a mans life against their will.
If they're hostile, they should be imprisoned. I've never heard of a soft prison, and even so, life imprisionment is harsh regaurdless of conditions. I'm sure no one except marth stuart goes to jail and lives in luxary.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Well, the only problem I have with it is when innocent people are convicted and get the death sentence. Other than that, I'm all for it. If you kill or rape someone, you should die.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If someone kills, rapes, or is a pedophile, then I believe they should be executed. If you are capable of doing those crimes, then you should be capable of getting the death sentence.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Sephy said:
Well, the only problem I have with it is when innocent people are convicted and get the death sentence. Other than that, I'm all for it. If you kill or rape someone, you should die.
Actually you'd be surprised to realize very few innocent people are actually executed anymore. With todays DNA and Crime investigation people are being released by the hundreds from the "Green Mile." I actually had to do a report on it about two months ago, and as far as the execution of innocent people, or justice system has gotten far more accurate.

That being said. The death penalty to me is good. I mean it should be used only under certain circumstances...(Murderers...Serial Killers) By taking away someone else's right to live, then you forfeit your own right. Also, as cold as it may sound, its much more cost effective then holding dead beats in jail systems for "Seven Consecutive Life Terms"