Death Penalty

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
Who here believes that all states should enforce the death penalty? I persoanlly do.

I'm against it. You can just lock them up and leave it be. And, as I said in previous post, you can use them for experiments, labor and even harvest organs.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
If somebody kills somebody, the killer should die. Now when it comes down to raping little kids, samething...kill them. When it comes down to other crimes, like raping legal citizens throw them in jail for life so they can get raped and know how it feels like on a daily basis.

I don't think that there should be a death penalty at all.
Because lots of time they convict the wrong person.
Secondly whatever happened to two wrongs don't make a right?
and thirdly, spending life in prison and knowing that you're going to be spending your life in prison is far worse then knowing your torture will eventually be finished by the death penalty.
------
Who here believes that all states should enforce the death penalty? I persoanlly do.
why do you believe in the death penalty?

Last edited:

CMK_Eagle

Registered Member
I don't think the death penalty can be ignored as an option for the simple reason that it is undeniably just. I do think that great care must be taken in applying it. It's obvious to me that all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that no innocent person is ever executed, and that rehabilitation, when possible, is much better than the death penalty. However, I don't think it's possible to argue that death is an inherently unjust punishment for muder.

The same is not true, however, for those who commit crimes, such as rape, where the victim survives, or is intended to survive. It's simply impossible to argue that, for the purpose of administering justice, a criminal forfeits his right to life by any act other than by taking (or attempting to take) another life. Therefore, the death penalty cannot be considered just in such cases.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm against it. You can just lock them up and leave it be. And, as I said in previous post, you can use them for experiments, labor and even harvest organs.
There are countries today that do this and it's rumored that people have been arrested for trivial things just so the governments can make money from their organs. Such a system is just asking for shady things like that happening.

Experimenting on prisoners is what Nazi Germany did during World War II. I don't think any civilized nation wants to be known for doing such things.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm for it in certain circumstances. It's not always about deterrence, sometimes the world would be so much better without certain people, plain and simple. Where does a psychopathic serial rapist fit in society?

The furnace, that's where.