Death penalty for child rape?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by AngelsPeak, Apr 15, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Major likes this.

2. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

That guy deserves to die. He scarred that poor little girl for life and the best and only punishment should be the death penalty.

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

In my opinon, next to murder there is NO greater crime then one against a child and in some cases, yes, I think they do deserve the death penatly.

Major likes this.
  4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I don't believe in the death penalty. Lock them up, use them in experiments or force them to work for slave wages instead. They're much more useful alive than dead.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I didn't read the link but I'm going to assume it's just like every other "random guy raped a little girl and left her scarred for life" story I've read before.

I don't think he should get the death penality. That's the easy way out. Especially seeing as how they'd probably use lethal injection which makes you brain dead and you just stop breathing. Not slow and painful enough for me. I say let him go to jail and the second someone finds out that he's there for raping a child, the other prisoners will make him their bitch. Both with rape and shankings. Daily.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

So you'd rather they be tortured? I have no problem with that.
    ------
    Because every child who's been raped is just like the one before? Nice attitude.
    If you're not going to read the story, then why bother responding?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

What kinds of experiments could be qualified as torture and not go against he laws of inhumanity? Even if you think he's no longer a human and is a monster, that doesn't make it so.
    ------
    Not exactly the same, no. But I've read a lot of these stories. At some point you see that it's like VH1's True Hollywood Stories. Follows the same plot even though certain things might be different, it gives the overall same effect.

And besides that, you'd rather have him murdered than to spend the rest of his living life getting gang raped and beaten in prison? I thought you were for the torture of him.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I prefer the thought of torturing him to within an inch of his life, letting him heal a bit, and starting all over. Unfortunately, that will never happen therefore, I'd like him dead.

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I like how you decide to randomly pick out a few lines of what I've written and go with that.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Actually, it was a whole paragraph, how is that random?