Death Nails (Intro)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Death Nails, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Death Nails

Death Nails Guest

Hi I'm Death Nails!

I'm 18. I'm from New york city but attend Ithaca College right now. I'm interested in sports but I like other things as well. If you wanna talk to me my AIM is helrazer011.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join Fusion Central, and I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a whole lot. I am glad I got another sports fan on these forums, it only means that i'll have one more member to discuss sports which is great. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm glad that you talk about other things besides sports, I might've never seen you around the forums then in that case.

Welcome to FC all just the same though! This place is really addicting too. Don't believe me? Check how many active members stay on here everyday, it's like one big family! You can become part of the family too if you post and get know us, I'm sure some of us will find you very cool and easy to talk to. Enjoy your stay and hope to cya around though! No really, go around all the section and just don't stay in one.....how do you expect to get to know people on here eh?!

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central, have a good time here and enjoy your stay.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome to Fusion... hopefully we'll see you around the boards, besides just in the sports section.

Hopefully we'll see you often. I've got some shiny, shiny, knives I've been wanting to test out lately, and people who dont post are just perfect targets...

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

When sports isn't on your mind feel free to post in different sections, I'm sure they could nuse your input. Welcome to Fusion-Central!

~Shwa'

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Welcome to fusion!

Our sports sections are doing good and hopefully you can help make them even better.