• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dear Sub-Talkers

Impact

V.I.P.
Making mock threads of actual threads is funny once in a while, not for every fucking thread.

Here's an idea. Lets actually use our brains and think of a reply other than no U, your mom and you like kar. That got old nearly a year ago.

Tucker and Elly...get a thread and stick with it. It is just getting tiring seeing you both go back and forth in every fucking thread. Or even better...stop repeating the same conversation over and over.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MARYLOU!!

Wade will ALWAYS disagree. There is no point trying to talk him around.

Making quotes or posting videos from obscure movies/songs/etc no-one has heard of isn't funny or entertaining.

I think that's everything for now. If this place carries on sucking, i'm going the Biz way and not visiting.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Hey, I'll have you know that someone in MD has convinced me to change my mind at least twice in my time here. And I've changed my mind on major issues plenty of times outside of GF (also, sometimes I'm just playing devil's advocate...)

Mock threads work if they actually mock, rather than confusing everyone by being almost completely unrelated to the original one.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
You appear to be implying any of us give a flying fuck.

Cut it out.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
*runs to create a mock thread, "Dear Sob-Talkers" :bolt:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Are you mad?! Now you've said it, 500 of us are going to do it!

Impact

V.I.P.
I got another!

No-one is EVER going to win the Last Post Wins thread. Let it die, and let Elly get the last post.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I got another!

No-one is EVER going to win the Last Post Wins thread. Let it die, and let Elly get the last post.
And then a Super Admin locks it and posts in it.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I got another!

1. We've had some good discussions in that thread.
2. Why would I let anyone else win?
3. If I were to let anyone else win, why would it be her?
4. Who's side are you on, anyway?
5. It's not like you never post in it.
6. If we let it die and let Elly get the last post, then someone WOULD have won it, which makes your entire premise (that no-one would ever win it) wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 25
Van Politics & Law 1
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 12
icegoat63 Bathroom Wall 20
Wade8813 Bathroom Wall 1