• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird Dear Open Letter

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Dear Open Letter

Where the heck have you gone?

Your pal

HES

--

Where has this little activity vanished to? I liked it - Can't be arsed to look too hard though...

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
All open letters now just get posted straight to their own threads in sub-talk. Because why not?

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Indeed. I guess. Although, we hide the best section of the site from new people so we don't scare them with the awesome or something, or so I understand things. So it's just more traffic from established members.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Indeed. I guess. Although, we hide the best section of the site from new people so we don't scare them with the awesome or something, or so I understand things. So it's just more traffic from established members.
I believe it's no longer hidden form them.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Dear Open Letter,

Open? Letter letter. Open letter. Letter open, open letter. Open. Open open open. Letter open, open open. Letter? Open!

Dan