• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tutorial dear expectantlyironic

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I dropped my mouse and for some reason it clicked on your name when it hit. Loaded up your profile. What does it mean? Does this mean we're meant to be? Are we in love? Are you going to have my babies? Will they be some sort of drunken-witty crossbreeds?

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
The only alternative is random freak happenstance. I liked the diamond-dinosaur on the hill overlooking my Minecraft hovel, btw. It took me awhile to notice it, and then I was like, wait... I don't remember seeing that before.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
That's actually just lapiz blocks lol. i forgot all about making that.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
there's nothing to take defense at lol.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
so, calling your thread creepy is ok but saying someone's username is weird is not ok.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well this thread IS creepy. Also I'm not in a bad mood today, so I'm not as cynical and depressive

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
That's actually just lapiz blocks lol. i forgot all about making that.
But Lapiz-dinosaur lacks alliteration.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lapiz lazuli however, does not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CaptainObvious Politics & Law 25
Van Politics & Law 1
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 7
ExpectantlyIronic Bathroom Wall 6
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 4