• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dear Everyone...

Baasch

Registered Member
I have not been here in 9365478204168 years, but I have something I want to share..

I am soooooo hung over..

Iris

rainbow 11!
I have not been here in 9365478204168 years, but I have something I want to share..

I am soooooo hung over..
Asshole! You need to call me or something. I'm gonna come stalk your work, your pimp wants her Alhambra money.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
9.3 trillion years? Impossible! The universe as we know it expanded 13.7 billion years ago; prior to that time matter would have been too condensed, entropic, and superheated to have organized into functioning systems like life or websites. Furthermore, the average life expectancy of a human male is something like 72 years; approximately 9.3 trillion years short of your proposed figure. The evidence here is staunchly marked against your favour, my friend --> I think you may have visited much more recently than that.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Also, we need to pick a day where you come over and we do the pot roast/beach thing. I want to invite Jordyn as well, but no one else so keep it on the down low.

Do you think you and jordyn can handle a dessert? I'm going to hoof the bill for the dinner, and my awesome broccoli appetizers but you guys should totally pick up the dessert. I found this awesome recipe for these cupcakes with a strawberry center or something. Whatever you guys want to make!

Dekzper

Registered Member
9.3 trillion years and you're just starting the hangover? :-o
I want whatever that dude had!! :D A double!!

Baasch

Registered Member
You're wrong Pretzel. It's been 9.3 trillion years. I'm old.
Also, I am down for the pot luck thingy. I'll throw down for dinner as well. :p
I can definitely handle the dessert as well. ;]