• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Rant Dear Earwigs

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
You were all given fair warning that I meant for you to evacuate my mailbox at once, via my leaving it open so you would be subject to the light and the sun. I'm not sure what you thought, but in fact, I do not play games with insects. It was not my initial plan to kill you all with the mosquito repellent, but what is done is done, and I hope your corpses will prove a message to any other animals which seek refuge in my mailbox or any other places under my protection.

Sincerely,
EI

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Hi EI.

When I read the title of the thread for some reason I thought it was created by Danny.

ExpectantlyIronic

Hi EI.

When I read the title of the thread for some reason I thought it was created by Danny.
Does he have a sweet Ryu avatar? Or does he just like writing open letters to insects.

ExpectantlyIronic

No. He's just drunk all the time and that's how the title of the thread sounded.
I do love his drunken nonsense threads.