Deadness

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Why...why does the art section feel so dead?! Where are the artists when you need them eh? I feel like stabbing someone with sharp pen tool......or better yet :jedi::hammer::2guns: All of the smilies stated^^

T

Tan

feel my pain, i would post some of my newer works but like, It would look like im the only person active....

Should i post my newer works??

and find more people that do sigs, usually on anime forums, tell them they will definatly get feedback on FC, that would get their attention...

I would post my work. I might, eventually.

The thing is, why post it? So I can "share". I don't write/draw to share my works with the masses. I do it as a way to release tension and also relieve boredom.

Another thing, I am bad at taking critisizm. I know whether or not my work is good, but when I KNOW it's good, and someone tell's me it isn't, I take it hard sometimes. I don't know why, I just do.

If you really want me to, I shall start posting things, but it might take awhile. I'll scrounge up some old things and hope for the best...

Iris

rainbow 11!
Don't look at me... I haven't been picking up the sketch book lately. I don't have anything completed to show ya.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Yay some recognition!:clap:

Yeah you guys gotta post more of your works, some of us actually really enjoy seeing them. Seph come on and post some of ur's, now you got me curious to see what you got^^ Tan...your the mod for that section and a good artist, you must help it keep it alive so post more works! Merc, I can't believe you just called your comic that, I personally love it and so does my mom and sister;) Himie as long as you comment I'll be happy, their enjoyable to read.

Gosh, I'll even post in MD alittle bit if I can get some ppl to post work, but that doesn't mean, I'll post in those long lengthy debates either >.>;

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
I don't fancy doing things on the computer much. I'm more of a drawer, and I don't know how to get that on the computer. I suppose I could scan like....1/4 of the sketch paper and you guys could guess what the picture is? >.>

How do people get huge-ass images on the internet anyway? Or...I could just get a smaller sketchpad that....fits in a scanner?

Or I could make a small picture and color it with photoshop! I'll remember to do that sooner or later.
-Icy

Corona

Registered Member
You know whats worse? That the anime section has more posts and threads than most of the Mature Discussion Forums put together.