• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deadly Insects In The UK

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
When I lived in Singapore we had to get a row of shots before we went over because of all the diseases bugs and particularity mosquitos carried. My step-mom ended up getting Dengue fever anyway from a mosquito bite and had to go in the hospital. A little bug can do a lot of damage.

Westy

Registered Member
Na we got shyte all over here other than the hornet,oh and a wasp.The mosquito's Oh and the adder thats a snake? Where are the killer bugs?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wish I hadn't read this earlier. I started thinking about spiders straight after and kept imagining I could see them because it's all I could think about. Thirty minutes ago a BIG spider ran across my living room floor and it made me think of this again.
I hope I never see any dangerous spiders.