• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Deadly Explosion at Russia's Busiest Airport

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Terrorism is something I will never understand, how can terrorist who are maybe motivated by political policy, or governing bodies justify attacking innocent people?
That's the most effective way for them to get attention from the people in power. I don't really understand it either though. It's sick.

Wade8813

Registered Member
That's terrible.

I'd actually thought about about this exact scenario with my friends. It's certainly not as deadly as flying a plane into a building, but how does security stop someone from blowing people up before they go through security?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I visited Russia in 2009. Since I have been back three of the places I visited while I was there have been bombed. I am thankful everyday that they were not bombed while I was there, but I'm still devastated by this happening to the Russian people. It wasn't exactly the friendliest country I've ever been to but no one deserves this.