• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Deadliest Catch

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Second season starts tonight on the Discovery Channel. It's about crab fishing in Alaska. CRAZY stuff. I watched some of the first season and started to get hooked. I'm going to keep up with this one. Anyone seen it?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Considering two of the people died in the first season, then this season should be interesting. This is not a fake death either mind, but two people actually did die, it is a dangerous job. I believe its lobster fishing as well, to get the really big ones. Which is only done like once a year.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Yeah it lasts I think 3 weeks? Anyways, 6 people died last year in 6 days. Crazy stuff and it is very real. The first episode of the second season tonight was very crazy. I can't wait until next week. For those who haven't watched this show yet, I recommend it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I only recall two people dying for some reason, not six, for some reason.