• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dead Woman Drove Around Arizona in Van w/35 Animals

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The woman's family drove her around Arizona with 35 animals in the vehicle including cockroaches. The woman collapses and they just throw her back in the van and continue on. The poor animals were in horrible shape covered with feces, most aren't expected to survive.

When I read stuff like this I'm just flabbergasted at how stupid and nasty some people are. It had to gag you just being close to that van.

Family drove dead woman around Arizona in van with 35 animals | The Raw Story

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
It sounds like the woman (and likely her whole family) had mental illness - and quite possibly severe mental illness.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's a pretty extreme kind of hoarding, wouldn't you think? It would have to be some type of hoarding or extreme laziness to leave a body in the car like that. I wonder how she died? Even if it wasn't accidental or natural they should have tried to hide the body.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
With that many animals in there plus feces being everywhere I bet she caught something from that. I think the van was pretty nasty as they were.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
That just sounds nasty. I'm surprised they were able to go that long like that. Maybe they had all the animals at a home, and lost their home, so just packed EVERYTHING up and hit the road.