Dead Websites

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Mirage, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What websites do you remember that you used to go that are no longer online?

I used to post on a few forums that have been deleted ages ago. One is technically still online but as far as I know it will be deleted in a few months due to lack of an admin login in over 5 years or so.

Then I'm not sure if this technically counts but I remember going to the original HamsterDance.com site. You know, the one that actually had hamsters dancing on it. Now all that's left of it is a commercialized online store full of merchandise:

Hampsterdance.com - The Official Online Home of Hampton and the Hampsters!

2. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Packing.org

I used to go there all the time. They went down some time ago and I've been using handgunlaw.us instead.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Kinda funny 'cause I was messing with an old site the other day.

http://www.stickdeath.com/

I used to go there all the time. It had a bunch of Microsoft Paint animations of Stick figures killing eachother. That was it... sad that that was what used to entertain me hahaha

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Ecircles.com and sixdegrees.com --- I just checked the latter and it's being used now but it's not as it was before. I'm talking about the old version of social networking.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I used to go on the forum of the band that 'Pete' from UK Big Brother was in.

:rofl: :bolt:

I'm pretty sure it's shut down now. I haven't searched it in ages, and I don't even remember my password so I have no interest in looking for my old posts there any more.