Dead Websites

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What websites do you remember that you used to go that are no longer online?

I used to post on a few forums that have been deleted ages ago. One is technically still online but as far as I know it will be deleted in a few months due to lack of an admin login in over 5 years or so.

Then I'm not sure if this technically counts but I remember going to the original HamsterDance.com site. You know, the one that actually had hamsters dancing on it. Now all that's left of it is a commercialized online store full of merchandise:

Hampsterdance.com - The Official Online Home of Hampton and the Hampsters!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Packing.org

I used to go there all the time. They went down some time ago and I've been using handgunlaw.us instead.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Kinda funny 'cause I was messing with an old site the other day.

http://www.stickdeath.com/

I used to go there all the time. It had a bunch of Microsoft Paint animations of Stick figures killing eachother. That was it... sad that that was what used to entertain me hahaha

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Ecircles.com and sixdegrees.com --- I just checked the latter and it's being used now but it's not as it was before. I'm talking about the old version of social networking.

I used to go on the forum of the band that 'Pete' from UK Big Brother was in.

:rofl: :bolt:

I'm pretty sure it's shut down now. I haven't searched it in ages, and I don't even remember my password so I have no interest in looking for my old posts there any more.