• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Dead or Alive

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

They decided to go on ahead and do it. They finished the movie based off the video game. *back of my brain* what the hell are they thinking?!

From how it looks it's centered around the femme fatals of the game and it's scheduled to be released August 22 of this year. I don't know about you, but I don't think that this will be a good movie, but it looks like it's gonna have a lot of violence. God help the movie industry.

Movie Info
Trailer

Ã

Æshættr

I happen to know exactly what they're thinking. Their formula is something along the lines of "sex appeal==good movie==big hit==lots of money". Sadly, it's somewhat effective.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is this like the game on the X Box that you have tournaments and you fight other people, a little bit like Street Fighter?

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Just a take a look and see for yourself. It doesn't look like it have ahve any real relevance to the game at all.

Malificus

Likes snow
Piccolo said:
What exactly is the game about?
DOA is a fighter with no weapons or special abilities, it has a focus on counters (and at higher levels, good use of incomplete combos.)

The game is great, I doubt the movie will be though. DOA actually had nice stories for the characters, This looks like it'll just focus on girls, changing their stories and personalities dramatically,

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well I was asking about the plot of the game, lol that way I could understand the movie.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I haven't seen any real premise for the movie yet. All the extra info I've found was on imdb.com and other movie site, but they have a full cast and crew so I'm sure they'll say something, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing far from what we see on the trailer.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
*shakes head slowly*

^really just looking back and forth at the boobs.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Looks to be based on Ayame (she kicks ass, far right) her half sister Kasumi (far left), Christie (next to Kasumi), and Tina (next to Ayame) Dunno who the middle one is o_O.

I loved the DOA games, is it animated? I can't tell by the pics.