Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average.

• Absolutely hated it.

• Total voters

kajinpl

Registered Member
Well we all remember the silliness of the trailer, but has anyone actually seen the movie? I finall checked it out a couple of days ago and it wasn't too bad. The only problem I see is they tweaked a few characters a bit much and the story was really strong. Other than that it was a decent action movie. It had its funny moments, too. The fight scene were the best thing about the movie. At least the fighting wasn't half-assed. It was kinda like a mindless action movie with babes in it. I'd give this movie a 7.3 out of 10 if there was a scale.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Ok Ok Old thread

But I would give it 8/10 Zack was awesome(Dancing in the ID scanning maching XD) and the Sexeh parts in teh film :D And we can't forget Ryu Hyabusa his fight rocked!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've seen this movie like ages ago and I liked it. it was pretty awesome, the fighting scenes were the best. I am going to give it about 8/10.

I saw a leaked version online a number of months ago, and I wasn't impresed. I neve really played the DoA games, so I wasn't famiar with the characters, therefore I can't really comment on how they were portrayed. The fight scenes were alright, and there were some moderately funny parts. However, it was nothing more than an attempt to cash in on horny teenagers love of videogames and tits.

I accidentally voted "hated it," but the middle option doesn't describe my thoughts of it either. I woud give it a rating of "Mediocre" and a numerical value of 3.5/10.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
There are commercials out now on tv, the movie is on DVD already. By the looks of it, its something for horny gamers who thnk nothing but the DOA girls....because it seems like their the only ones in the movie. Another video game movie made gone to hell. Thanks a lot Hollywood.

~Shwa'

kajinpl

Registered Member
I'm somewhat suprised that there are people that actually liked the movie. I did expect it to be awful, but it was a pretty good action flick. it didn't do much as far as plot, but the fight scenes were put together well. I'm familiar enough with the game to notice alot of the changes they made, but there were acceptable for the most part. I'd give it a 7.5/10 as an overall score.