TV Dead Like Me

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Cait, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I know its old, but I just started watching this show on hulu. I was wondering what people thought of it. The casual dialogue and even the profanity adds to it for me. What does everyone else think?

YouTube - Dead Like Me- Season 1 Trailer

viLky likes this.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I loved Dead Like Me, but i only saw up until.....George reaps that imp thing that's tormenting that actress :/

Been ages since i've seen it.

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I remember watching this when it was new out and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was a great show. As you say the dialouge was pretty good and that's and the story lines are what made me keep watching it.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I've seen it late night and I'm not really a fan. It's just so depressing and silly (deaths) at times. I need something more upbeat to keep little ol' me happy and entertained.

5. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I tried watching it when it was on Showtime but gave up after the third episode as I found the character played by Ellen Muth just too whiny to stomach. I can't abide whiners.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I recently watched this series and the movie. I enjoyed it, but didn't like the movie. They had a different actress for Daisy and Rube wasn't in it.

I enjoyed George. She was so bitchy and sarcastic that it would make me laugh.

7. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I liked this show a lot. It should have lasted longer. I was bugged by Ellen Muth at times on the show.

8. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I really love this show. I watch it with my family, it's always a big event.
    As mentioned, the dialogue and casual profanity use adds to the show's dry humour.
    Plus, the actor that plays Mason isn't too hard on the eyes...