• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV ~Dead like me~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

Have you seen the show Dead like me on sci-fi? It was originally on Showtime right after Penn and Tellers Bull*hit.

Poor gorge (main character) she gets hit by a toilet seat from space and killed.

Not only is she newly dead, but she finds out that she is to become a grim reaper.
Now we thought there is only one reaper but as it turns out there a lot of them.

So now Gorge has to deal with being a reaper and all that comes with the job. Plus she has to deal with a her new life and all the things she left behind.

Last edited:

Thermal

Registered Member
I really enjoy this show. I originally watched the first season on showtime, and I'm now trying to finishing up the series on Sci-fi.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha that's a funnny concept. Very original too. :) I don't watch much TV other than prime time sitcoms, but I might look this one up just to check it out.

Is this on the Sci-Fi channel?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Why yes it is...I think you will like it. We do :nod: :lol: :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Malificus Bathroom Wall 10
Nightsurfer Money & Investing 4
B Anime 18
B Art & Creative 131
B Bathroom Wall 1