Dead by auto-erotic asphyxiation

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by EllyDicious, Mar 2, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Read More: R.I.P. | PerezHilton.com R.I.P. | PerezHilton.com
    Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

:shifteyes:

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I saw this on the news this morning. What an embarassing way to be found.....

Pretty sad because he was a nice guy, I remember watching him on TV.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The funny thing is these things happen all the time I mean you wouldn't think that something as dangerous as jacking off and hanging yourself at the same time was that common...but alas... apparently it is.

4. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I question the sincerity of the "R.I.P." bit. I just don't know how much you can want someone to rest in peace when you go ahead and print that they chocked themselves to death while jacking off....

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

yeah it is pretty embarrassing to be found in that state. I'm also surprised at how often these things occur. Is it really necessary to choke yourself in order to get a better orgasm? Judging from his looks, he shouldn't have a problem getting a girlfriend or something. Geez.

6. EllyDicious

Actually I had never heard of this kind of sexual arousing ...
    I started reading something about it ...but what I don't understand is why would someone limit brain oxygen to get aroused?

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah from what I know too this thing is very common, unlucky how people get found that way, but that is what happens when they go too far.

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

You do realise that he'd then probably get her to choke him? Or use another method of cutting off oxygen to the brain?

It's not only a typical method of BDSM, but it also, and I quote, "can increase feelings of giddiness, lightheadness, and pleasure, all of which will heighten masturbatory sensations."

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

yeah that's what I mean. I don't understand how potentially killing yourself for an "increased feeling of whatever" is worth it. I guess if he's just into that, there's nothing you can do. I figure if he had a girlfriend, he wouldn't need to go through the trouble of doing all that for an extreme jerkoff, that just having sex would be enough. :shifteyes:

10. EllyDicious

As far as I went into reading about it, it said this is practiced by everyone ... even by those who do have a partner.