• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo DDR Mario Edition

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Who would've thought that they would take Dance Dance Revolution to the world of Mario. I've seen previews of it, but I'd like to play it just to hear the new and improved classic music of Mario. Plus, it would be fun to watching allt he characters do choreography.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
This idea kinda annoys me actually. I dont have anything against Mario or Dance Dance Revolution, but I am quite tired of them making "Mario ______" games. I'm sure it will be fun and all, but I dont want to watch Mario bust a move. I want to see Mario bust some Koopa ass.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Vincent_Valentine said:
This idea kinda annoys me actually. I dont have anything against Mario or Dance Dance Revolution, but I am quite tired of them making "Mario ______" games. I'm sure it will be fun and all, but I dont want to watch Mario bust a move. I want to see Mario bust some Koopa ass.
i cant agree more