• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

dDave's Next Big Hit?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Impact, I'm playing that Yooka Laylee game with my son and we found that video on YouTube. I don't think it's part of the actual game, but I'm not sure. It was quite a throwback to the DK Rap regardless. 😁

dDave

V.I.P.
I’ve been wanting to play this for a long time. Amazing that it’s made by the same team that did DK64 and Banjo Kazooie, even the music!

Good stuff.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
@dDave, you make consider the PC version for a different experience. But my hunch is if you already have a Switch, that’s the ideal way to play it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Impact, you’ve been away longer than you thought, haha.

I also have a daughter now. This was before she was born but here’s a video my wife and I made back shortly after my son was born. Major off topic post but considering this is the bathroom wall... 😂