Wii dDave, do you have this model?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by viLky, May 26, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Do you have this model Wii, dDave:
    [​IMG]

*drools*

That looks sooo sweet. I'd love to buy a version like this, but I never know where they sell it! Where do these customize consoles come from?!

Van likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm pretty sure that's not official... but it's pretty sweet nonetheless.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah I've never seen that before, it looks like something i would get but I don't really care all that much about my wii skin, I just leave it on plain white because I think that it's a waste of money.

The Zelda games are more important to me than the skin for the wii. :D

It's still pretty cool though wish I had one.

viLky likes this.
  4. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

That was a mod designed by Ramon Stokes. His website can be found here: morpheon mods

He's done a number of other case mods including a pretty sweet Metroid mod and a number of others. They're all pretty f-in' sweet. His latest was a pretty badass Super Mario Galaxy mod. Most of his stuff is put up for sale on eBay with most of the profit given to the Child's Play charity (put together by the guys at Penny Arcade).

Van and viLky like this.
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If Nintendo wants to make any more money - and we all know they do - they should offer things such as this. Make an item where you're able to attach or detach it from your system. Sort of like a skin, except it won't cover the whole system. Just part of it.

Money is to be made.

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  6. dDave

Maybe but i doubt that I'd buy it unless it was pretty cheap, obviously there's a point that your system does need to look good (none of the gamecube being dragged behind a car then tested.) But I wouldn't spend extra money on that if it was too expensive.

7. lryusaki

lryusaki Registered Member

ok that wii is freakin sweet and i want one really bad now but i just have to keep my white one i guess

8. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

Man, that think makes me drool. I wouldn't go out and spend another 200 bucks to get one, seeing as I already have my white one. But man, just man, that thing is sweet

Van likes this.
  9. dDave

I like how the shield is sort of sticking out out of the side, that is probably why it is so expensive, it'd be a real bummer for your wii to break if you had that one.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's why I'd think they should make them detachable. That way, if you want to put it on your old N64, you can! Or, if you want to stick it on your PS3, you can! There is money to be made. We should all start a business: Detachable Attachments for Consoles. =P