• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony DBZ FOR PSP

S

SS3 Trishendo

Did you guys hear Dragonball Z shin Budokai will be coming out for PSP March 7? Thats what I heard. Ill give you the site now and I was right
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/260707.asp Well, take a look. I seen videos on www.gamespot.com and www.ign.com (ign dosent have sound on their videos) ..

SOAD2k8 - Fixed your terrible typing. Try to do better from now on, because that was extremely hard to read. This is not AIM

S

SOAD2k8

I think that it could be suited well for the PSP, which desparatly needs good fighting games (and good games in general for that matter, not enough out there).

K

Kamui-Sama

I think this game will be nice for PSP ill try to get one...

B

barfootboards

omg, dude i want this so bad lol .... this will be so perfect, plus its mroe like B3 then Tenkaichi

B

barfootboards

I BOUGHT THIS TODAY .... its so awesome, graphics are crazy, and game play is awesome, just like budokai 3, the story line is all on the janemba movie, not the dbz story line, but i like how u can play it online most

B

barfootboards

of course you did, anyone can beat it in 1 day, like me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blur Anime 6
H Anime 5
Pugz Anime 6
brysonlee Anime 2
Babe_Ruth Anime 0