• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Day Trading Success Stories

IslandGuy

Registered Member
I'm just about to jump into the fray, have done a fair amount of research, and am ready to give the roller-coaster ride of day trading a try with some mad money I've put aside just for this purpose.

Any success stories out there that will blow me away enough to keep me pumped if I wash out in my first few trades?

I'm going to go with an online trading firm (mostly due to my geographic location) even though I'm a little concerned that time delays may affect the profitability of some of my trades ....:-/

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Online is really the only way to daytrade easily.. and your best choice by far. Time delays are basically nonexistent. :)

As for success stories, I have one but it's not something you should expect at all. I just got very lucky. Anyway, my first day daytrading, I made enough to buy a decent used car.