• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Day Trading Horror Stories

IslandGuy

Registered Member
Just started a discussion about success stories with day trading, so I guess it's only right to ask for anyone who is willing to share a nightmare story, or at least a trade that they missed out on or made a mistake with, so others (okay, okay .... me :cool: ) can learn what not to do.

I'm just starting to do some day trading and I realize it's going to be pretty intense, so any help in avoiding common pitfalls would be great to know. I'm aware of some and will post here too as I either learn about them or (hope not) experience them myself.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well as I said in your success story thread, I made some good money right off the bat. A pitfall to avoid is putting too much in. Just because you have one good day doesn't mean anything about the next day.