Day Of Silence

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I'm participating, I think we're going to have about 45 people, or almost 1/5th the high school. Participation is going way up thanks to the new G.S.A (known as P.R.I.S.M), which is one of the first GSA's in a Catholic school.

Iris

rainbow 11!
My G.S.A. did last year. I did it then as well. But we don't have a leader anymore, our old one gradutated, so I don't know if anyone remembers about it. I'm going to print some info on a small piece of paper for people to tape to their shirts.

^^ Last year went really well. It won't be too hard for me, I barely talk in most of my classes anyway. XD Except Latin, Geometry, Biology, and.... I think that's it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd try, but I don't have the discipline. I know this one girl who did it. I thought it was amazing how you can't say anything for a whole day.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
so just wondering...would posting count as talking? If so, then I definitely couldn't do it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
No, besides, this is a school thing. ;] Though some have taken it outside of that. Which is what I will probably do. I made it all of the way off of the school bus last year. lol

I'm soooo excited. I've been waiting for this since last year. XD