Day Of Silence

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Is anyone going to be participating in the Day Of Silence at school? Work? Or anything like that?

For those of you that don't know what it is, look here: http://dayofsilence.org/

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I'm participating, I think we're going to have about 45 people, or almost 1/5th the high school. Participation is going way up thanks to the new G.S.A (known as P.R.I.S.M), which is one of the first GSA's in a Catholic school.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My G.S.A. did last year. I did it then as well. But we don't have a leader anymore, our old one gradutated, so I don't know if anyone remembers about it. I'm going to print some info on a small piece of paper for people to tape to their shirts.

^^ Last year went really well. It won't be too hard for me, I barely talk in most of my classes anyway. XD Except Latin, Geometry, Biology, and.... I think that's it.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'd try, but I don't have the discipline. I know this one girl who did it. I thought it was amazing how you can't say anything for a whole day.

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I have participated for awhile now....not stoppin yet!

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

so just wondering...would posting count as talking? If so, then I definitely couldn't do it.

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

No, besides, this is a school thing. ;] Though some have taken it outside of that. Which is what I will probably do. I made it all of the way off of the school bus last year. lol

I'm soooo excited. I've been waiting for this since last year. XD

9. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Out of curiosity does sign language count against you on that day?

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!