Movies Day After Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Apr 10, 2006.

1. This movie is on HBO right now and I decided to post on it, anyway what does everyone think of the movie, those that have seen it of course.

I thought the movie was alright, the main female lead, the younger one is also rather good looking which is a plus, and the special effects are good. However, the way the portray the events is just WAY To fast, which they even mention in the movie for that matter, that is the only thing that got on my nerves, how the worlds climate changed within like a few days, when it should take centuries for a climate shift seen in the movie.

Edit: Typo

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

It was acceptable. I read a hilarious review of it where he mentioned that the solution should have involved a nuclear warhead since all other natural disaster movies are resolved using them

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I really enjoyed the movie, but I never got to finish it. we were watchin git during class and my teacher just decided to stop watching it. :/ I would go rent it, but no one else wants to watch it.

4. It is worth a rent, I saw it in the movies though, but renting it is a better idea, it isnt a horrible movie, just a little unbelievable because everything moves so fast.

5. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i thought the movie was pretty good. it did get me worried about the future but some part of it was so unbelievable.

6. Well I am sure Global Warming will happen way down the road, but not that damn fast.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I've seen the movie 3 or 4 times. Pretty good movie I liked the special effects but I don't think if that happens it's going to be that fast lol.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When I first saw the trailer for this movie I was like man I really got to see this movie. I didn't go see it at the theater cause no one else wanted to go see it with me. A couple of months ago it played on my satellite and I was like it was good but it's not what I expected. But I had high hopes for it and it didn't please me that much, but it was still a good movie.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Same with me. From all the hype and talk from my friends, I was pretty pumped to see it, but was disappointed after actually seeing it.

10. I was impressed with the visuals, thats for sure, they could have just made it over a longer period of time.