Dawn Marie Fights Back Hard

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

The wrestling world and the Internet are definitely two places where things aren't always what they seem. I'm giving this update on the Wrestler's Rescue saga a thread of its own because a woman's reputation is at stake and I wanted to make her response as prominent as I can after posting the allegations myself on GF. She does have a lot to say on the subject:

Missy Hyatt then backed her up big time:

Rajah.com explains Missy's reference to "Tammy" (Sytch, natch):

Tammy often sounds angry like that. I wonder if she drinks a lot. Anyway, I'm glad none of us here jumped to conclusions and declared Dawn Marie guilty without hearing her side of the story. No doubt there will be more fireworks to come. I really hope she's able to clear her name and restore the reputation of a charity for which so much need exists.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This isn't really related to the topic in hand, but I thought it was a good place to put it since I didn't believe it deserves it's own topic.

Dawn Marie came out this week and stated that she took steroids during her career, I'm assuming that it was only because she got injured a lot. She didn't want to lose her spot on television, she took them to recover faster.

But back to the topic in hand, I'm glad that Dawn was able to give her side of story, this is just an overall bizarre story.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Highly bizarre, indeed. I doubt it is close to being over, either.